As a tradition, once again we were in CPhI Worldwide.
From "www.cphi.com/europe/", some line about the importance of CPhI:
"CPhI Worldwide, together with co-located events ICSE, InnoPack, P-MEC and FDF, hosts more than 42,000 visiting pharma professionals over three days. 2,500+ exhibitors from 153 countries gather at the event to network and take advantage of more than 150 free industry seminars. Every sector of the pharmaceutical market is represented under one roof, this year in Frankfurt. Attending CPhI Worldwide is the most cost effective way to establish new business relationships, meet with global partners and stay updated on the latest industry trends.
The exhibition showcases cover the whole spectrum of pharmaceutical manufacturing and ingredients sourcing, offering products and services that cover the entire supply chain.
- CPhI Worldwide: for pharmaceutical ingredients
- ICSE: for outsourcing solution providers, contract manufacturing and services
- InnoPack: for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery systems
- P-MEC: for pharmaceutical machinery, technology and equipment
- Finished Dosage Formulation (FDF): for every aspect of the finished dosage supply chain."